Sunday, October 23, 2011

I love Burt's Bees



Now that the cold weather is coming our way, I've prepared to arm myself against dryness whether it be skin, lips, or cuticles. I have already been using Burt's Bees Bee's wax lip balm for about 2 years and found it very moisturizing and soothing with its cooling menthol effect. Although I was at first repulsed by the smell and tingly feeling of peppermint, I eventually grew into it.

I love that Burt's Bees is a 100% all natural brand containing all sorts of natural oils and ingredients in their products. Lately, my cuticles have been on the dry side and so I looked into their cuticle cream. Never have tried a cuticle cream before, I did not know what to expect- or rather- what I've been missing all along, in this case.

The texture is waxy rather then creamy, leaving a grease-free result on the hands, which is awesome because you still have functional hands without being a slippery, oily mess. You won't even feel like there is any excess product on your hands no matter how much you apply. Although not overly creamy and thick, this cream moisturizes dry cuticles just perfectly. I would say the best thing bout this cream is the smell. The citrus lemon smell is the reason for my consistent applications.

So far I'm impressed with Burt's Bees and I will be sure to check out some of their other products. Do you have any favorite Burt's Bees products?

1 comment:

  1. I never tried this brand. I think soon buy a lip balm. Kisses

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments!