Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Day at the Met



It was my first time visiting the Met of Art and I was so amazed and dumbfounded by how huge and beautiful it was. Limited by time, I only got a glimpse of each exhibition as I was trying to go through as many as I can. Regrettably, I did not do any tours and did not get any audibles to help me appreciate the artwork. I think it will take multiple trips to really absorb in the beauty of all the history and art in the Met. I could spend an entire day just in one exhibition.












2 comments:

  1. The last picture is gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a gorgeous girl! your photography is amazing, and love the variety of stuff on your posts. enjoyed browsing very much, and i am your newest follower. cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments!