Saturday, July 14, 2012

{8} Things I'd like to try

This is a little bit materialistic for my needs right now, but I'm premeditating my birthday shopping trip to Sephora in about a month or so. I probably wouldn't be able to get them all, so this will have to do- it makes me happy seeing them together. I've heard a lot about each of these things and am itching to try every one of them. What's on your list to try?


(1). Estee Lauder Time Zone Anti-line/Wrinkle eye cream . I recently repurchased my beloved Estee Lauder ANR, and was given a 1 day sample of this eye cream. I'd like to try the full size and see if I could love it like I do ANR.
(2). Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush in tipsy. I swatched this bright beautiful coral color in stores and it is as lovely as it is hyped up to be.
(3). Fresh Sugar lip treatment.
(4). Buxom Big&Healthy lip cream in Creamsicle. Mmm more coral pink deliciousness!
(5). Origins A perfect World SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer BB. I love Origins Vitazing, could I love this too?
(6). Bumble and Bumble Sunday shampoo.
(7). Lush Cosmetic Warrior mask in hopes to cure my problematic break out prone skin. Ingredients like garlic and tea tree oil sounds like this could be up for the job.
(8). Amazing Cosmetics concealer .

2 comments:

  1. I have the buxom lip gloss and love it! It has a cool minty tingle on your lips. And I've always wanted to try the Sugar lip stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm desperate to try some Bumble & Bumble products, they all look gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments!