Wednesday, June 29, 2016

New Lens: Canon EF 50mm f1/8 STM





Hi guys! I did a few test shots today with my new lens. I finally replaced the lens for my Canon Rebel XS after I dropped and ran over my old kit lens with my bike in Mexico last year. It was probably for the better since I probably wouldn't have made the move and purchase this new lens. I have decided on this EF 50mm f1.8 STM lens based on its good reviews, but mostly because it is so affordable for the quality of pictures that you get. The only drawback is that there is no zoom function so it is fixed at a certain distance. The f1.8 allows for a nice bokeh effect and lets enough light in where it works nicely in dim light conditions. I have yet to fully try it out in low lighting but a few test runs showed it will not disappoint! Hopefully this means that I will be getting around to taking more pictures and have this blog up and running again :)

1 comment:

  1. nice look



    Dermessence has most essential nutrients that this formula has and that act directly and indirectly in combating again signs from the inside out. for more information please visit http://www.newfitnessbooster.com/dermessence/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments!