Saturday, November 19, 2011

Work and Play

{H&M sweater and belt; F21 top; Aldo necklace; Zara trousers; Marc Jacobs bag}

{Right: jeans, Dolce Vita wedges; Left: F21 top and shorts, H&M tights}


I've been loving this H&M chunky sweater cardigan and have been wearing it to death. Today we had a Thai lunch date and it was super easy to change from work to a more casual/date look: throw on a pair of skinny jeans, cuff it up, and wear a pair of black booties. Yet on another day, I wore some shorts and tights. I love versatile pieces and this cardigan has proved to be a very smart buy, especially with the colder weather we're getting.


{My all time favorite long necklace}

Which clothing have you guys been wearing over and over?

9 comments:

  1. simple chic, gorgeous!! i love your necklace!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sweater, it looks really comfortable!

    I am also wearing a few of my favorite big, oversized sweaters nonstop!

    ~Rona

    http://twomindscookalike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie--this sweater/your blog is adorable! Also, I think Rona found your blog before I did. She didn't realize we knew each other until I told her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGG I just ordered a marc jacobs bag in black and i reallllyyy hope it is as cute as yours!!

    PS: your hair looks sooo cute curly!

    http://mylittlesequindress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the necklace! I just found your blog and its so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments!