Thursday, November 10, 2011

Packing for a mini getaway




We took a road trip upstate for 3 days. The weather was perfect and the scenery was beautiful. I packed fairly light, bringing with me minimal makeup, clothes, and accessories. I am so proud of myself for packing only two pairs of shoes! Just a pair of riding boots and a pair of sneakz for the walking activities. Though I haven't plan out my outfits to the exactness, none of the clothing I've packed have gone to waste-I wore every single piece.

Generally when I pack makeup, I OD on the cheeks products- bronzer, blush, highlighter. But this time I brought my beloved Danmari cheeks palette saving my makeup bag from unneeded bulkiness and clutter. You'll only find simple eye products, one lipstick, and only two brushes.

A scent worth mentioning is the Victoria's Secret's Bombshell perfume. I'm not good at describing scents.. but this smells sexy and so me. I've been wearing this non-stop and I can't resist the cute pink bottle.





How good are you with packing?

3 comments:

  1. What camera do you have? The picture quality is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you didn't tell me you started a blog!! It's so cute, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments!